Saturday, January 31, 2009

Why Not? 25 Random something-or-anothers

So since everyone else has already done their 25 things, I guess I'll try to think of mine as well. Here it goes...

1. I almost went all four years at UNC without stepping foot in the Library. My last semester, I had to go find a biography for a psychology class. I was incredibly disappointed.

2. I have been to the last four UNC/Duke games in Chapel Hill. I've sat everywhere from the front row to the top row, and even got to shove JJ Redick my freshman year after rushing the court.

3. After making all A's in high school, I made exactly 1 A at UNC. It was in Beginning Racquetball. I was very proud. (This might be related to #1, but that's not really the point.)

4. I don't like to sleep with my back to the bedroom door. I'm really not sure why this is the case.

5. When I was 16, I was accused by the police of stealing gas. They told me they were going to take me to jail if I kept lying to them. Fortunately, they figured out it wasn't me before we got to the whole going to jail part.

6. I have gotten two speeding tickets in my life. They have both been in situations where I was trying to get to a Carolina basketball game on time.

7. I have been to NBA games, MLB games, and an NHL game, but never an NFL game.

8. For about the past three weeks now, the hot water knob in my shower has been broken. It won't cut off. The only way to cut the water off is to jam my mop between the back of the bath tub and the hot water knob. It pushes the knob hard enough to where it cuts the water off. I think I need to get that fixed.

9. I really don't care who wins the Super Bowl this year.

10. I turned 23 today. I feel old.

11. I yell at the referees a lot. One time I got on the ref's nerves so much at a UNC game, that he came over and offered me his cup of water if I would shut-up. I felt like I had done my job.

12. I have broken my thumbs more times than I can count.

13. I opened for Thousand Foot Krutch one time when I was playing drums for Micah. That was kind of cool.

14. I really really like Roller Coasters. My dream summer would be to drive around the country and stop at every amusement park I could find. I've been to Cedar Point in Ohio, and really want to go again one day. Millenium Force is my favorite roller coaster ever.

15. I picked up Annabelle Gurwitch from the airport. Does anyone remember TBS's Dinner and a Movie? Yeah, it wasn't that cool.

16. I played volleyball with Marvin Williams and Sean May after they signed their NBA contracts.

17. I really cannot go to sleep without some form of white noise.

18. I am currently an unemployed grad student and I really need to find a job.

19. I never washed my clothes by myself (without assistance) until 6 months ago. I still try to avoid it whenever possible.

20. There is a groundhog that lives in my back yard, and I see him just about everyday. We are becoming very good friends.

21. I am a huge procrastinator. I cannot remember ever proofreading a paper. I don't always write intelligibly when I am tired. A combination of all these factors makes for some pretty interesting papers.

22. I have shrunk 1 1/2 inches since my freshman year of high school. (See #10)

23. I cried every morning for weeks when I first started Kindergarden. I remember hiding in the bathroom at school for a long time one day because I didn't know what else to do.

24. I really want to Bungee Jump over a river one day. I just haven't found anywhere to do it yet.

25. Sometimes people think I'm Amish. --->>>


Wow. That was harder that I thought it was going to be.

2 comments:

  1. It is harder than I thought as well!!! Who knew?
    Happy Birthday Man!! Let Kristin and I know when you get back in tonight.
    We have a little something for you!
    If not tonight I'll see you in the morning.

    ReplyDelete